Thursday, October 24, 2013

Build 1,000 Entry


1. Describe what you had to do for your Build 1,000 project:

For this project, me and Sangitha chose that we would do the display of 1,000 markers. Then, we had to think about how big it looked liked and how much space it would take up.
2. Describe the strategies you used to create your 1,000 model.
We put together 100 markers and then Mrs. Shaw took ten pictures and it was 9 pictures of 100 markers.
3.What did you learn from this investigation of 1,000?
I learned that it is hard to make a stack of 1,000 with big things like cups. I learned that you could just take some pictures of 100 to make 1,000.
4.Was there anything that surprised you about this project?
I was surprised that 1,000 could look so different. We did 1,000 staples at first but it was just a tiny box of staples!


No comments:

Post a Comment