Sunday, January 19, 2014

Interviewing Bianca De Ferrari



Interviewing Bianca


I interviewed Bianca De Ferrari about her holiday. She told me all about her Winter Break. When I asked Bianca where she went, she answered that she went to Brisbane and Sydney in Australia. She went with her family but she did not have a chance to see her grandparents. Bianca wanted to go to Switzerland to ski in the mountains. She says “ I love skiing in the snow.” Then, I asked her if there were any bad parts in her vacation and Bianca replied that it was very annoying when her sister, Teo kept on crying. What she liked best about Sydney zoo was that she saw and learned about the new animals she didn't know before. Teo thought that the kangaroo was her dog so she kept on touching its nose and in the end, Teo got scratched by the kangaroo. Bianca exclaimed, “ It was so funny how she treated the kangaroo like a dog!” I also thought that part was funny. It got me very interested in her vacation so I asked her if she went anywhere special and she responded that she went to the opera house in Sydney. She thought the Opera House was special because it was a place built a long time ago and it took 16 years to make! Some activities she did were celebrating Christmas by putting up a Christmas tree and getting presents. The best present she got was an American Girl Doll because she has a lot of them and they are special to her. Another interesting thing Bianca did was riding a boat to see the city. She was amazed because it was very beautiful. I wondered how she thought of this exciting vacation so when I asked her, “what did you think of this vacation?” She told me that she thought her vacation was very nice because she got to go to special places. Bianca said “ I rank my vacation a 10 because it was like a big adventure. I especially liked going to the Sydney Zoo.” I enjoyed hearing Bianca’s answers about her Winter Break. I learned a lot about Bianca De Ferrari’s vacation. It makes me want to go to Australia. I can’t imagine how much fun it was!

No comments:

Post a Comment