Monday, November 24, 2014

Sunwoo's Thanksgiving Poem

I Am Thankful For…

BY: SUNWOO

I am thankful for the beautiful sunrise every morning at 7am and the clean water to wash myself and which many people can’t afford to get.

I am thankful for a strong house to feel safe in and good, clean clothes to change into everyday.

I am thankful for the convenient transportation that zooms on the roads and for a very good school where students learn.

I am thankful for the teachers with a |smile|on their face, good education with all the good computers we are able to use.

I am thankful for all my friends to make me energized and my healthy body with all the abilities to see, hear, and walk.

I am thankful for a happy family that likes to have fun, and the nice weather, no matter if it is sunny or rainy.

I am thankful for my family-like pets that wants to make you feel happy, and the food for my pets to grow and survive.

I am thankful for the millions of stars and the night sky moon that lets us be cozy and lets us sleep peacefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment