The Asian Games
There were people chattering everywhere, but just then, the TV in the restaurant went on. Everyone immediately stopped talking and all they were doing was staring at the TV screen. Yerin’s brother and sister were not even interested, so I was forced to play with them. ‘I want to watch the Asian soccer games!’ I thought, but instead, I had to play with little kids! It was no fun because Yerin wasn’t here, and also because I was way more interested in watching the soccer game between Korea and Australia than playing with Yerin’s siblings. I could hear the echo of people muttering what the soccer players should have done. They were also moaning like a cow when Australia stored a goal. As I was making Yerin’s sister color a page, I suddenly heard everyone scream, but I could tell it was because they were happy. I looked up, and everyone was jumping all over the restaurant. I looked at the TV, and... Korea scored a goal! I was grinning like I was elected to rule the whole world. Not long after, I heard people moan again, I could tell Australia scored a point without even looking. The smile on my face became a frown. There was only 10 seconds left, but Korea was about to shoot... but they went over the goal. The game was over, and everyone was moaning. Even though Korea didn’t win, we got ice cream to cheer us up.

I like the way you organized your work
ReplyDeletenice story
ReplyDelete