SET!
Phoebe and I were sitting side by side on the gray leather seats. Our eyes were directed to the iPad as our fingers were crowded together, trying to click out own sets on one iPad.
Finally, after a lot of hustling around with our fingers, we finished the daily setgame. 57 seconds, what a record, I thought.
This time, to make it easier, we divided the sets into 3 sets for me and Phoebe each to find. When we were done, we got 17 seconds. Then 10. Then 7. Then 6. We tried it over and over, hustling for our 3 sets, but we just couldn't get five seconds. After the 10th game or so, we took a moment to crack our fingers and stuff.
It was almost our stop. "We gotta do this," I whispered to Phoebe impatiently. Our fingers were moving as fast as they could until we saw the score, 5 seconds. "Yay!!!" We both screamed excitedly at the same time.
We were just in time before the bus stopped.


No comments:
Post a Comment