Friday, March 20, 2015

Slice of Life Challenge Day #21


                                        
                                                          The Super Duper Mad Sister
                "Bye," I exclaimed to my violin teacher as I opened the classroom door. I walked out of the Yamaha building, and I found my sister and mom there, talking to each other. But it looked like they were lip-talking, because I couldn't hear a word they were saying, because of all the people in the mall,  that looked like they were jammed together inside a tiny house. 
                 I walked over to them with my violin case bouncing once every time I took a step. Only then, I found out that my sister was super mad. The first thing I heard her shout out angrily was, "but I wanted to do the sand activity!" People passed by us, each of them taking a quick look at my sister and my mom. This was so embarrassing! 
                   After like 10 minutes of people passing by and staring at us, my mom just suddenly started pulling my sister and dragging her to our car. I stayed at least a meter away from my mom, just in case she would get mad at me too.
                   I helped my mom force my sister in our car before we got in the front seats. Just another 15 minutes to stand the noise of my sister crying, I thought as I let out a sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment