Friday, March 6, 2015

Slice of Life Challenge Day #6



                                       
                                                                      No Ideas
    Ashley and I were sitting in the cafeteria with our writing notebook open and a pencil our hands. “What should we write about?” I grumbled. With the same tone, Ashley replied, "dunno". We just sat there for like, 30 minutes until Ashley looked like she had gotten an idea. I stared at her hopefully, and suddenly, she exclaimed, "let's write about a flying potato met a moose!" 
           That gave me such a good idea, I scribbled the title down in my notebook, before Ashley could say anything. "Okay, then I'll do a moose met a flying potato!" We laughed together as we started to write down furiously about our random topic. 
            When we were done, we had written about 2 whole pages in our notebooks about this topic. We laughed as we read out our stories, and we imagined how funny it would be if Ms. Kim checked our writing homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment