Ask 3 B4 Me
In our core classes for boot camp, we learn about digital citizenship and blogging. Many people have some questions when following the directions. When this happens, the teacher is probably helping someone else or is explaining something to the class. What do you do when this happens? Ask 3 recourses before asking the teacher. For example, you could ask, a group of people, google, youtube, or try again, etc. If the 3 things don’t solve your question, then ask the teacher. When you have a question for something, most likely, someone has the same question as you do, so if
you just go to the teacher at once, there would be a long line waiting for the teacher to help.
After I learned this saying, I thought that I could find answers more easily, unlike before, how I had to wait in a line for the teacher to help. In the future, I also think that I will use this skill to help me instead of being stuck all the time. I hope this will help you guys too.
No comments:
Post a Comment