Name: Sunwoo Block: E
Locomotions - Track & Field and Swimming
100 Meter Sprint Time
|
None
|
50 Meter Freestyle Swim
|
52.61 seconds
|
Biathlon (150m swim + 800 meter run)
|
None
|
One thing I learned during the locomotion unit.
I learned about limbs in opposition.
FITNESS TEST
|
RESULT
|
ABOVE
Health Zone
|
IN THE
Health Zone
|
BELOW
Health Zone
|
One Kilometer Run Time
|
5 mins 27 secs
| |||
Sit-ups
(one minute)
|
29
| |||
Push-ups (one minute)
|
10
| |||
Sit and reach - Flexibility
|
40 cm
|
Fitness Goal:
I will work on getting more push ups to get above the healthy zone.
Describe how you feel when you do PE.
I look forward to learning new things in PE.
After learning the health tips 54321+8 what goal do you have to work on your health?
I need to work on drinking more water everyday because I need it for school and other activities.
How active are you?
Sports or activities you are participating in now.
Include rep, intramural, sports or activities you do outside of school.
|
Gymnastics team
|
What sports or activities would you like to participate in during season 2 and 3?
|
Climbing club
|
How many times a week are you active on average?
Remember you do PE x2-3 a week
|
5-6 times a week
|
Learning Behavior Reflection
(Organization, Collaboration, Reflection, Responsibility)
How have you gone so far with your 4 learning behaviors?
Organization
- How successful has your organization been when it comes to PE / Health? I have been very successful because I have never forgotten my PE kit before.
- How can you become more organized for PE and Health?
By remembering to bring my full PE kit every class.
Collaboration
- What does good collaboration look, sound and feel like in PE / Health?
Participating in group and class discussions.
- How well have you collaborated with your classmates so far?
I have participated in group activities well.
- What is one way that you could improve in your collaboration?
By participating more in class activities.
Responsibility
- Give 3 examples of ways that you have demonstrated the learning behavior of responsibility this semester in PE / Health.
Making sure that I am on task all the time, finishing my work on time, and finishing my homework on time.
- Describe 1-2 ways that you can be a more responsible member of your class for the rest of the year.
Making sure I understand everything.
Reflection
- In what ways have you used reflection and feedback to help you improve so far this year?
I have used partner feedback to help me improve my skills.
- What does it mean to demonstrate good reflective skills in PE and Health?
To give others constructive feedback and help them get better. Also, using other people’s feedback to help you.
- In what ways can you improve your reflective skills to assist you in being successful for the rest of the year?
Take videos and look back to them to see what I need to fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment