Thursday, February 25, 2016

Tech 6-Post 2

Outside

Sketch
Wiring inside
Me(Wiring), Jiexin(Coder), and Laura(Painter)

Final Product!
  • Have you ever designed and built anything before?
Yes. I have built simple designs using papers and other materials, but I have not connected technology and paper designs before.
  • Were you able to finish your cardboard game?
Yes. We got our keys to work, and our game on Scratch also worked.
  • If you had the ability to do this project again, or iterate more, what would you do different? Add?
I would try to make the wiring neater, so it looks better and is also easier to make sure the wires are connected properly.
  • What did you learn about yourself throughout this design and build process?
I learnt that when everyone works together and does a part, we can achieve what we want to.




No comments:

Post a Comment