Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Millionaire Project Reflection

What did you already know?
I already knew that interest got you more money when you put it in the bank, but I did not know much, such as about if you owe someone money, interest also builds up on that, which causes you to owe someone more and more as years pass by.
What did you learn? (from the project? from your parents?)
I learnt that interest can earn you a lot of money, but only if you think well about it beforehand. For example, you need to think before you deposit money into the bank, so that you are able to withdraw enough money for your needs.
How might this affect what you do in the future?
I think this would allow me to think about my money more before I put it into the bank, and would help me think before I do something. I also think this will make me to get rid of money that I owe to someone as soon as possible so I don't have to pay them back more money.
What is one thing you wonder after doing this project?
I wonder if someone would actually only use interest to earn money.





No comments:

Post a Comment