Difficult:
One thing that was difficult for me was choreographing. This was hard because we had to come up with our own moves that matched with the music and matched together with each other. Choreographing itself was hard, but we had some group problems, so on the last day, we had to rearrange our groups and rush to finish our choreography.
Easy:
Other than this project, during the whole trimester of movement, I thought copying and learning the movements off someone like Ms. Rodocker was easier than choreographing it ourselves. When we were learning specific movements, we could just copy it off the teacher and memorize it, which was much easier than having to think about your own movements.
What I learned:
I learnt that I like learning specific movements much better than making our own. For example, when we learnt hip hop from a teacher, I found it much easier than having to make our own movements.
Music:
Title - Burn
Artist - Ellie Goulding
No comments:
Post a Comment