Monday, January 19, 2015

Slice of Life Challenge #2 (January 20th, 2015)

The Hidden Tomatoes


“Make sure no one takes my tomatoes!” Hannah shouted as she left to change, with her leotard clutched in her hands. As soon as she was out of sight, I hurriedly put the tomatoes in Ashley’s bag. Just then, Ashley rushed back, scared that Hannah was going to tickle her. “I put Hannah’s tomatoes in your bag.” I whispered. “What? Why don’t you just put it in that poster?” She answered back, sounding a little annoyed. She shoved that in the poster paper and waited until a girl named Brayden came and saw the tomatoes. At first, she had no idea what that poster was, so she looked started flipping the poster over. What the weird thing was, was that every time she flipped the poster over, the tomatoes were always about to fall out, but it didn’t. In the end, we told Brayden about hiding tomatoes. As soon as we told her about it, she nearly screamed, “Lets hide it in my bag!” Before we could answer, Brayden grabbed the tomatoes and put it in her zebra striped bag. Literally 1 second after that, Hannah came back and immediately asked “Where are my tomatoes?” “I really don’t know, I swear I don’t have it!” I said. Hannah carefully checked each and every bag, but there was one bag she forgot to check- Brayden’s bag. She was the least suspicious of her. After like an hour of chasing and talking and tickling each other, Brayden finally told Hannah that she had the tomatoes. When she got her tomatoes back, she whispered to herself, “I made a big mistake of thinking that Brayden was not suspicious.” I just laughed when I heard that.

3 comments:

  1. I really like your story, but where you playing a game and were the tomatoes real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job I liked the way you zoomed I not the moment when you hid the famous with your friend .

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great story! Like your beginning, and end. Very nice!!;)

    ReplyDelete