The Surprise Gift
I found a bag with a present that was wrapped on a chair. What was this? I took it home and was eager to see it. I flopped down on the bed and started opening the cloud wrapping paper. It was just a box with a bunch of Taiwanese words on them. I opened the box and all I saw was a cylinder like shape. I knew that this was a music box due to the winding tool on the bottom. I winded it and beautiful music started to fill my room. I was about to throw away the box when I heard something shaking in the box as I walked. I opened the box and peeped in, and found a monkey on a bicycle. Why a MONKEY on a bicycle? Behind that, a block connected to it said 'good day'. I turned the music on and but the monkey on the by bicycle on. And then suddenly, it started making weird sounds. But I guess that wasn't that bad after all! The monkey started pedaling the bicycle and it started to move around the circle along with the music. When the music stopped, the monkey stopped. When the music started, the monkey started to move again. Who would give such a nice thing to me? I didn't see anything in the box, so I looked in the bag and there it was! An envelope that said 'from: Selena'. I couldn't believe it. Selena was my BFF till 4th grade but she had left. I didn't think she would have remembered my birthday though!

No comments:
Post a Comment