Sunday, March 8, 2015

Slice of Life Challenge #9



Jumping off the Dock
           “Please, Ms. Kim, come with us!” Erin and I chorused. We were jumping off the low dock in the beach resort in Telunas. All the other kids were going in line to jump off the low dock.
           “Fine,” Ms. Kim mumbled.
           “Yes!” Erin and I shouted at the exact same time. We dragged Ms. Kim into the line and waited until it was our turn.
           “3, 2, 1!” Ms. Reighley shouted. Erin and I ran towards the dock. I was running so fast that I couldn’t even see where Ms. Kim was. It felt like I was paused in the middle of the air.
We splashed into the water, until we just found out that Ms. Kim wasn’t there. ‘Splash!’ Ms. Kim came down. “My shoes are gone, both of them!” Ms. Kim shouted. I wondered what would happen next.

2 comments: