Sunday, March 8, 2015

Slice of Life Challenge Day #8


                                         
                                                                   Ready For Telunas?

              "Wake up!" My mom kept shaking me. "Fine," I mumbled as I dragged myself out of bed. My eyes only half open, I forced myself to put my clothes on. Why was she waking me up so early I thought? Just then, my mom came in my room saying "Don't forget to bring your hat for Telunas!" Yes! It was Telunas today! 
              Telunas was an island in Indonesia, and we went there to teach the students English. Many people wanted to go, so they submitted forms, but only some people got chosen. I was so happy that I had got chosen, I had been waiting for this day all my life!
              Thinking of that, I rushed to get ready, and gobbled down a peice of pear. I rushed my mom to the carpark as she drove away. I just couldn't wait to go to Telunas and get to meet other people. I was so happy that Ms. Kim was going too!

2 comments:

  1. You're so lucky you get to go! I like how you stated how much you liked Telunas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the way you had figurative language

    ReplyDelete