Finally, It's Over!
"10 more minutes to finish the test!" One of the people shouted. I felt a feeling of rush go through my whole body. I still had a whole page left! How was I going to do all that in 10 minutes?
As I was working on the 3rd question on the last page, my friends Sueah and Chloe suddenly called out that they were done. This made me rush though the page even more. Well, at least they were going to wait for me outside, as they tried to act out.
I tried to complete my work as fast as I could. The only thing that stopped me from going fast was the last question. Why was it so hard? I tried to rush through it, but that made me feel even more rushed. I couldn't stand it, there was only one minute left, so I just guessed the answer.
I gave my paper to one of the teachers and left. I was so relieved to find Sueah and Chloe still waiting. At the same time, I felt really thankful for that too. I was so happy that the test was finally over!

Wow! I really like how you described the story!
ReplyDelete