Friday, March 27, 2015

Slice of Life Challenge Day #27


                                    
                                                                  No Sister!
            Once again, we were back again in the black car playing Doodle Jump. Sueah and I were tilting the phone in various ways to complete the level.
            As the car was running on the street, I suddenly remembered, and said, "isn't my sister going to be at the place we're going too?" As soon as Sueah heard this, she immediately dropped the phone with her mouth strerched open.
            "I just hope not..." Sueah whispered, as if she were about to panic. When she said that, we were already at the carpark. "Let's just talk about the math test so she'll get bored and go somewhere else," Sueah said as if she was planning something very important. I gave her the thumbs up as we approached to my moms blue, shiny car. 
             We looked all around the car, our fingers crossed, hoping that my sister wouldn't be there. But even though we looked around there was no sign of my sister. We looked at each other at the exact same time. "She's not here!" We shouted in joy.   
              My mom looked confused. I guessed Sueah's mom saw that because she started explaining about what we had said in the car. After the long explanation, the moms just smiled at us.
             "I guess we don't have to talk about boring math after all," I whispered.
           
             

No comments:

Post a Comment