The Rotten Computer
"Come out and do your homework with us!" My mom kept bugging me. I had always do
my homework in my room and not on that dull table in my living room!
"Fine," I murmured, sounding very annoyed. I dragged myself out of my room and brought my homework booklet outside. My mom was on rhe computer readig over a presentation, and my sister was "working" on a white sheet of paper. Ipulled out a chair out as it made a screeching sound and plumped down on the chair.
I opened my booklet and started writing furiously as if I only had a second to finish the whole booklet.
Suddenly, my sister reached out for her glass of milk, and... the whole cup just spilled over. The milk was akk over the computer and the pink hello kitty cup was just staying there, as if it were lying down. "Ahhh!" My mom screamed. She immediately took her computee and tiltednit to one side. It looked like she was seeing someone who had a car accident or somehing.
My sister had spilled so much milk that the milk kept coming out of the computer. Even though we thought all of the milk came out, still some drops of milk would keep on dripping. My mom tried to move the mouse, but the screen was frozen. Just when my mom was about to ask my sister whybshe did that, she noticed that my sister had been trying to hide in her room.
Finallt, when she came back, my mom asked, "Why did you do that?" But all my sister replied back was, "I didn't do it, the milk just spilled over on its own!" She answered, looking as if she wanred everyone to believe this.
'Yeah sure, like anyone would believe you. What kind of lame excuse is that?" I though, seinging my arms as I walked into my room to feed my turtles.

No comments:
Post a Comment