The Exciting Birthday
I was lying down on the hard, cold, floor as I was reading a book. When was my dad going to come? I was waiting for my dad to come before I could eat dinner. It was my birthday and I was on this cold floor trying to read!
Ding dong~ Yes! Finally! I ran towards the door and grabbed the handle before I was going to slam into the door. Please be my dad, please be my dad! I was hoping as I slowly opened the door. I slowly could start to tell that this person had black hair and a business shirt on. Then, I saw his face just to check that he was my dad before I went to hug him.
It was my dad, so I put my arms around him and hugged him really right. "Happy birthday!" He whispered in my ear.
A smile came on my face as my eyes slowly went to the bag he was holding. But I didn't get the chance to ask him what it was because my mom suddenly shouted, "Come and eat dinner now!" I let go of my dad and went to sit at the table.
After dinner, my dad opened the blue box that was in the big bag he was holding when he got home. In there, there was cake that was frosted with whipped cream. As we sang happy birthday, my sister suddenly came to the table. I thought she was just going to make more trouble, but just then, she just gave me something wrapped. "Your present!" She said innocently. I couldn't believe it, my sister had just given me a present!
"Thank you!" I shouted out! I ripped open the present, and there was a bar of chocolate.
"I bought it with my money from the hong bao." She said again. I personally did not like chocolate very much, but the fact that she used her own money to buy it was so surprising that it made me want to hug her. "Thank you" I said again, this time, I actually meant it.


No comments:
Post a Comment