Reflection of Slice of Life
I enjoyed doing the slice of life challenge. I thought that this challenge was sort of challenging because I was not very used to writing everyday. Also, I didnt have a lot of ideas to write about, so I learned how to think of ideas that weren't very big. Through this challenge, I learned how to revise my writing, even though it was just a small moment of my life. I also learned to not get bored of writing everyday. I really enjoyed adding pictures to my writing and I also really liked #TBT. A subject I liked writing about was my turtles because I could take a picture of my turtles and put it on my blog post. Also, I liked putting my thoughts into poems and writing them for the Slice of Life Challenge. I thought that this was a great opportunity for me.:)


No comments:
Post a Comment