Art Science Museum
"I'm bored" I muttered to myself as I wandered around the museum store. The store was filled with many books about Leonardo Da Vinci. I wasn't really in the mood to read, so I just wandered around the whole museum.
Finally, I found my mom sitting on a bench. I sat there, right next to her, and asked, "what are we doing out here?" She just replied by saying that we were waiting for the tour of Leonardo da Vinci. And then suddenly, she said that we had to wait another 30 minutes. And then she just went back to looking at her phone.
I didn't have anything to do. I just sat there, staring at the walls. Then suddenly, a familiar shadow went by. I looked up, and then I saw my friend Shiori. I tapped my moms shoulder instantly, and right then, Shiori and her mom turned around. They rushed over to us and the moms started talking. I asked Shiori if she was here for the Leonardo Da Vinci tour too, and she said she had already done it.
At least we could play with each other rather than staying here and doing nothing.

I would feel that way if I was at a art sience museum. You were really descriptive. Keep calm and write on!
ReplyDelete