Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Action Plan for Math

The two tips that I would like to focus on this year are:

1.  If you don't get the concept, ask the teacher.
I will do this by asking more questions to the teacher. For example, when we have homework and I don't understand something, I will ask the teacher for help. I think that asking the teacher for help can make us improve faster by understanding the concept.

2. Push yourself to do better-use the quizzes to improve for the tests.
I will use this tip by completing the quizzes and making sure that I understand how and why I got a question wrong. This can also help me improve because when I learn the question I got wrong, I can improve and probably will not get the same type of question wrong on the test. Also, when I have a question that I don't know, I will try to push myself to find out how to solve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment