Saturday, October 31, 2015

Art Photography Unit

Texture
In this blog post, I will explain the process of taking and editing my photos. At first, this photo had people that were walking in the background. After learning about editing photos, I thought that I could erase the people in the background. But after it was erased, the erased parts were too obvious. I found another way to edit this photo, and I realized that I could crop the picture to make it better. I think my final photo was good because you can see the texture of the flower clearly.

1. Did one of your photographs show more than one of the 5 categories outlined in this assignment? If so, which one and how?
I think my rule of thirds photo showed atypical angle and a little bit of reflection. I didn't use this for reflection, because the reflection part had to show clearly, and I didn't use this for atypical angle because I thought other people would usually look at the fish tank this way.

2. If you could do this assignment again, what would you do differently?
I would try to make my shadow picture more creative, because I only used some paint bottles.

3. Which photo was your best? Explain why.
I think my reflection picture was the best because you could see the reflection very clearly. I think this turned out to be my best picture because I edited the picture to make everything clearer.


No comments:

Post a Comment