Sunday, November 29, 2015

P.E. Pushups







SELF REFLECTION
What did you do well in your fitness iMovie?
What I did well in the video was filming and keeping the camera steady.
What could you have improved on in your fitness iMovie?
What I could have improved on was speaking in a louder voice.
PEER REFLECTION
What did your peers say that you did well in your iMovie? eg. What did they learn?
My peers said that they learned why doing pushups and muscular strength was important.
What did your peers say that you could improve on in your fitness iMovie?
They said that we needed to improve on taking a bit more time explaining the excersizesi


COLLABORATION REFLECTION
What was your role(s) in your group?
In my group, I was the filmer and the narrator for some parts.
How else did you contribute to your group beyond completing your exercises? List three examples.
Other than completing my excersizes, I researched and filled out the paper for why muscular strength was important.
How could you contribute more effectively to your group / team in the future?
In the future, I could help edit the video more.

No comments:

Post a Comment