Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Water Project Comments

Nicky and Jimmy:
Like: I liked how they clearly described every step of their water project, and also included problems and solution. We were able to picture exactly how it was.
Wish: I wish that there were more pictures of them doing the whole process, like presenting to the classes, at the foyer, etc.

Elizabeth (and Jaewon):
Like: I liked how she included information and the steps she took each week, so we would know the exact steps. Also, I liked how she used bullet points instead of a paragraph to make it more interesting.
Wish: I wish that she would include more pictures to make the presentation more colorful and interesting. Also, it would be easier to understand about what she was talking about.

Manjiri (and Ananya):
Like: I liked how there were many slides about the steps they took, and it was clearly described so that we were able to understand. Also, I liked how she didn't just read from her slides.
Wish: I wish that she didn't write in paragraphs and it would have been better if she added more pictures as well.

Aniela (and Emma):
Like: I liked how she had expression in her voice so it was more interesting. Also, I liked how she spoke in a way that was easy for us to understand. Also, it was very interesting listening to her speech.
Wish: I wish the words on her poster was clearer and bigger, and weren't in bullet points. Also, I wish she also had more pictures.

Kenichi, Yussef, (and Freddy):
Like: I liked how they had many pictures so that we could understand well. Also, they had expression in their voice. Overall, the presentation was very interesting.
Wish: I wish they wouldn't have used paragraphs to explain.

Shota, Elijah, (and Hunter):
Like: I liked how they kept the layout simple and had many pictures.
Wish: I wish they would not hesitate while speaking.

Mohini, (and Sasha):
Like: I liked how she had many pictures so it was interesting.
Wish: I wish she would have added more information.

Ashley, (Natalie, and Chloe):
Like: I liked how there were many pictures and how the presentation was interesting and engaging for the audience.
Wish: I wish that she would talk faster so that we could actually be able to understand better.

Simon and Jacob:
Like: I liked how they spoke in a clear voice so that everyone could hear.
Wish: I wish they put the words in bullet points, not in paragraphs to make it easier to understand.

Kai, (Mishal, and Maya):
Like: I liked how there was a lot of detail so we could understand exactly what they did throughout their Water Project.
Wish: I wish that Kai added more, instead of just reading off the bullets he wrote.

Amanda:
Like: I liked how she had many pictures in her presentation so that it was easy for us to understand.
Wish: I wish she had more information about her problems, solutions, etc.

Nandita (and Milie):
Like: I liked how she brought the real copies of the things she made, such as board games, story books, etc. Also, I liked how she included pictures so that it was easy to understand.
Wish: I wish the words on the poster were more visible so that we could see what she wrote and could follow along with what she was saying.

Colin and Mark:
Like: I liked how they included specific pieces of information and had pictures, so that we could follow along and the presentation was interesting.
Wish: I wish the text was in bullet points so it was simpler and easier to follow and understand.





No comments:

Post a Comment