FINALLY!!! The time we have all been waiting for! Let’s celebrate! The Water Project is coming to an end, and Jiexin, Emily, and I are very satisfied of our end product. Although we did not reach our goal of $140, we still tried our best and were able to give access to clean water for 3 people.
This is a picture of our donation being accepted.
In class, we were instructed to make a presentation of how we made our water project. Also, we will have a celebration in with the whole middle school next week, so we were also instructed to make a poster or a slide describing the water project and what we did. (Both these slides are at the bottom of the blog post.)
Even though the water project is over, Emily, Jiexin, and I worked together to make a GoFundMe, a water project website, and an email just for the water project. We will keep working towards allowing people in undeveloped countries to have access to clean water, and since all the money donated goes directly to our charity (www.thewaterproject.org), I think that it will be easier for us to keep track of the money and overall would be easier.
Overall, I really enjoyed the water project and learned a lot. But if I did this project again, I would change it by making special and unique things to sell that will get more people’s attention, and therefore, we would be able to raise more money. We were still able to raise enough money to give clean water for 3 people, so we felt very accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment